WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
This course provides top tips for PAs that refresh their PA skills and introduce the latest PA best practice. PAs discover new techniques and learn how to think beyond the obvious. This course provides a comprehensive workbook with resources, checklists and supplementary information that PAs can dip into as the need arises. Core skills are comprehensively reviewed and updated with time-saving email management techniques, strategies for creating more time in the diary, comprehensive meeting planning skills, and ways to think beyond the obvious when planning complex business travel itineraries.
THE AIMS OF THIS COURSE
This course aims to update and sharpen core PA skills in diary management, comprehensive meeting planning, travel planning, and effective communication. It also helps PAs become more effective at organising their boss. PAs will learn how to think more proactively in their planning and in their interaction with their boss. This course is ideal for experienced PAs seeking to update their skills, as well as PAs who are relatively new to the profession.
This course is delivered through realistic case studies, practical exercises, and a problem solving session where issues and challenges can be explored. PAs consistently rate this course 5 out of 5 for “excellence”. See course testimonials below.
PAs will understand the latest PA best practice techniques and learn how to go from good to great in their role. Attendees will also have a better understanding of their objectives and the many ways they can improve systems and increase productivity in their strategic working partnership.
Optimising Your Strategic Working Partnership
– Establishing the objectives of the modern PA
– Productive Conversations: building rapport with your manager
– Organising your manager
– Impacting your manager’s productivity
Email & Diary Management, and Effective Meeting Planning
– Understanding diary management techniques
– Effective email management and etiquette
– Planning and delivering effective meetings
– Minute taking and action logs
Managing Time, Information & Complex Executive Travel
– Time Management: taking control of your time
– Strategies for prioritising your workload
– Improving information flow
– Going the extra mile when planning executive travel
Business Writing Skills & Career Development
– Business Writing: writing like a manager
– Staying on track with professional development
– Goal setting: visualising your goals
– Recognising and dealing with PA stress