|Course ID :||
|Course Places:||All countries - Egypt (Cairo) - Istanbul ( Turkey ) - Malaysia - Morocco (Casablanca) - UAE (Dubai) All countries|
|February 12, 2018||February 16, 2018|
|April 9, 2018||April 13, 2018|
|June 25, 2018||June 29, 2018|
|August 27, 2018||August 31, 2018|
|October 22, 2018||October 26, 2018|
|December 24, 2018||December 28, 2018|
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of developing a solid Scope of Work and the implications of failing to do so.
- Decide when to negotiate, as opposed to tendering.
- Plan and conduct several contract-related negotiations.
- Use communication and planning skills that will allow reaching a win-win outcome.
- Successfully negotiate Contractual Claims and Change Orders.
This Program is designed for:
Those involved in contract and/or business related negotiations. The program will also benefit those involved in negotiating the procurement of manpower and the purchasing of material supplies. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
|Developing the Scope of Work
When to Negotiate and When to Tender
The Secrets to Effective Negotiation:
|Principled Negotiation (The Harvard Model)
Planning: The Key to Win-Win Negotiation
Negotiating Claims and Change Orders