|Course ID :||
|Course Places:||All countries - Egypt (Cairo) - Istanbul ( Turkey ) - Malaysia - Morocco (Casablanca) - UAE (Dubai) All countries|
|January 13, 2020||January 17, 2020|
|February 10, 2020||February 14, 2020|
|March 3, 2020||March 7, 2020|
|April 7, 2020||April 11, 2020|
|May 5, 2020||May 9, 2020|
|June 9, 2020||June 13, 2020|
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of developing a solid Scope of Work and the implications of failing to do so.
- Decide when to negotiate, as opposed to tendering.
- Plan and conduct several contract-related negotiations.
- Use communication and planning skills that will allow reaching a win-win outcome.
- Successfully negotiate Contractual Claims and Change Orders.
This Program is designed for:
Those involved in contract and/or business related negotiations. The program will also benefit those involved in negotiating the procurement of manpower and the purchasing of material supplies. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
|Developing the Scope of Work
When to Negotiate and When to Tender
The Secrets to Effective Negotiation:
|Principled Negotiation (The Harvard Model)
Planning: The Key to Win-Win Negotiation
Negotiating Claims and Change Orders