|Course ID :||
|Course Places:||Egypt (Cairo) - Egypt (Sharm El-Sheikh) - Istanbul ( Turkey ) - Lebanon (Beirut) - London - Malaysia - Morocco (Casablanca) - new york, USA - Rome, Italy - Spain (Madrid) - UAE (Dubai) All countries|
|January 12, 2020||January 16, 2020|
|March 8, 2020||March 12, 2020|
|May 17, 2020||May 21, 2020|
|July 26, 2020||July 30, 2020|
|September 6, 2020||September 10, 2020|
|November 15, 2020||November 19, 2020|
Leading & Managing through Strategic Planning & Innovation: Developing Deliverable Strategies
Effective strategic leadership is central to the future success of any organization. This starts with defining a clear strategic vision – setting out the leadership team’s strategic intent for the organization and its various businesses. This then needs to be translated into an agenda for action – not merely a ‘strategic plan’ but a set of guidelines or a road map clearly setting out where the business needs to go and empowering managers at all levels to make the multitude of decisions that they need to make in the clear understanding of where the business is heading.
In this comprehensive programmed, both strategic leaders and first line professionals will participate in how to develop, implement and structure the changes necessary to make a new strategy, vision or mission work effectively in today’s dynamic climate. Week one focuses on the development of the core strategies and plan to make the organization reach its vision or targets, while week two drills deeper into the organization to develop techniques that get the workforce “on-board” with the changes and have them participate in working out the problems and implementing the new strategies.
This intensive programmed will help you learn how to:
- Develop the three key strategic agendas for leaders – Intellectual, Managerial and Behavioral.
- Enhance and improve your own and your organizations strategic thinking and ability to envision powerful strategic futures.
- Generate and support effective strategic thinking at all levels in the organization.
- Identify the most effective balance of Operational Excellence and Breakthrough Strategic Performance.
- Identify critical strategic issues and opportunities.
- Priorities issues based on their capacity to enable real value creation.
- Lead and motivate teams and businesses in diverse, turbulent and complex environments.
- Encourage your people to think differently and workout new initiatives and innovate.
- Change your environment to support your new strategic initiatives.
- Find new approaches to old problems in your organization strategies.
- Implement your plan using all the resources at your disposal.
Strategic Planning, Development & Implementation
Understanding the Strategic Environment
- Understanding the strategic leadership agenda – intellect, management and behaviors
- Recognizing and interpreting forces in the strategic environment
- Understanding strategic inflection points and strategic scenarios
- Analyzing and prioritizing strategic issues
- Formulating strategic vision and expressing strategic intent
- Developing a strategic roadmap
Effective Strategic Implementation
- Strategic implementation tools and frameworks
- Structures and systems for strategic agility and performance
- Monitoring and adjustment
- Measurement, analysis and knowledge management
Driving Strategic Performance & Success
- Transforming the organization to enable strategic success
- Balancing the focus on performance and strategy
- Spreading leadership capabilities throughout the organization
- Maximizing organizational learning and knowledge transfer to embed strategic success
Encouraging a Creative Climate at Work
- Innovative leadership for excellent performance
- The Critical mass for change and innovation
- Innovation VS Constant Improvement
- How a Leader Creates a Climate of Innovation
- Case Study on Most Innovative Companies
- Innovation and current business breakthroughs
Leading on the creative edge
- Developing Creative Potential in People and Teams
- Understanding Creative People
- Convergent & Divergent Thinking Skills
- Motivating Creative Individuals at work
- Incubating ideas
- Interacting creatively
- Converting expenses to assets using creativity
Driving Strategic Change
- Managing the Change Process
- Kotter’s Change Management Techniques
- Communicating with a Sense of Urgency
- The Downside of Change
- Creating a climate of Constant Change
- Successful techniques for Changing People