|Course ID :||
|Course Places:||All countries - Istanbul ( Turkey ) - Lebanon (Beirut) - Malaysia - UAE (Dubai) All countries|
|March 5, 2017||March 9, 2017|
|May 14, 2017||May 18, 2017|
|September 3, 2017||September 7, 2017|
|September 24, 2017||September 28, 2017|
|October 8, 2017||October 12, 2017|
|November 5, 2017||November 9, 2017|
Help Desk Manager
You’ll learn how to champion the support center to c-level management communication and promoting the pivotal role of the help desk and support center to the organization you’ll also learn techniques to better manage relationships ,how to build vision/mission statements ,key tools and processes that lead to optimal support center performance ,and how to effective market your support.
Knowing how to build and deliver on service level agreements, work in partnership with other business units and build great teams facilitates the development of a robust and respected support organization –one that you’ll be proud of .
Who should attend?
Help desk manager Programme for experienced help desk and support center supervisors managers and project managers .it is designed specifically for managers who are responsible for day –to-day operations.
- Techniques for managing relationships across the enterprise
- Understand what is required to build service level agreements
- Tips and techniques to assist you in hiring training motivating and retaining top notch employees
- Value of mission /vision statements
- Key processes for ensuring a successful service center performance
- Common technologies utilized in a service center
- Benefits of each of the service delivery models
- Outsourcing models and value of each model
- How to plan and manage enhancements to the help desk organization
- Negotiation and conflict resolution / management skills
- Methods for building and maintaining high-performance teams
- How to market your services internally /externally
- Valuable tips from discussions on real –life experiences
For inquiries : email@example.com