|Course ID :||
|Course Places:||All countries - Istanbul ( Turkey ) - kuwait - Lebanon (Beirut) - Malaysia - Morocco (Casablanca) - UAE (Dubai) All countries|
|January 20, 2019||January 24, 2019|
|February 24, 2019||February 28, 2019|
|March 31, 2019||April 4, 2019|
|April 28, 2019||May 2, 2019|
|May 19, 2019||May 23, 2019|
|June 30, 2019||July 4, 2019|
By the end of the conference , participants will be able to:
- Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrator.
- Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effects on the implementation and management of future contracts.
- Understand the importance of knowing contractual terms and conditions.
- Review techniques for solving problems as well as partnering with contractors.
- Discuss ways of using lessons learned.
- Identify Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and ways to resolve claims.
This conference is designed for:
All those involved in any aspect of implementing, managing or administering contracts; also those involved in any step of contract preparation and award for them to realize the importance of a well prepared contract. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
|Principles of Contracts
Contractual Provisions Affecting Implementation
Management of Contracts in Progress
Claims and Change Orders