|Course ID :||
|Course Places:||All countries - Istanbul ( Turkey ) - kuwait - Lebanon (Beirut) - Malaysia - Morocco (Casablanca) - UAE (Dubai) All countries|
|February 5, 2018||February 9, 2018|
|April 16, 2018||April 20, 2018|
|June 4, 2018||June 8, 2018|
|August 13, 2018||August 17, 2018|
|October 8, 2018||October 12, 2018|
|December 3, 2018||December 7, 2018|
By the end of the conference , participants will be able to:
- Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrator.
- Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effects on the implementation and management of future contracts.
- Understand the importance of knowing contractual terms and conditions.
- Review techniques for solving problems as well as partnering with contractors.
- Discuss ways of using lessons learned.
- Identify Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and ways to resolve claims.
This conference is designed for:
All those involved in any aspect of implementing, managing or administering contracts; also those involved in any step of contract preparation and award for them to realize the importance of a well prepared contract. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
|Principles of Contracts
Contractual Provisions Affecting Implementation
Management of Contracts in Progress
Claims and Change Orders