|Course ID :||
|Course Places:||All countries - Istanbul ( Turkey ) - Lebanon (Beirut) - Malaysia - Miami ,USA - Morocco (Casablanca) - UAE (Dubai) All countries|
|February 12, 2018||February 16, 2018|
|April 9, 2018||April 13, 2018|
|June 25, 2018||June 29, 2018|
|August 27, 2018||August 31, 2018|
|October 22, 2018||October 26, 2018|
|December 24, 2018||December 28, 2018|
The difference between minimum acceptable performance and excellent performance is in the behaviors and attitudes that people bring to the workplace. What type of performance do we demand from our people and what standard of performance are we recruiting for? If you rely on skills, experience and qualifications to make your selection decision, you are probably recruiting for a minimum standard of performance.
This course will give you the skills and practical experience through role plays and custom built assessment criteria to ensure you select the right type of people for your organization.
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for hiring managers outside of HR, as well as recruitment specialists within HR, and all with responsibilities for interviewing and selection of employees.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn how to assess behaviors at an interview and design an objective marking criteria to assess candidates
- Create situational questions that probe real behaviors
- Ensure you select the rightest of the candidates for your organization and reduce recruitment errors
- The Benefits Of A Competency Based Interview
- Structuring The Interview
- Setting The Objectives For Selection
- Interviewing And Making The Selection Decision
- Each Delegate Will Leave The Course With:
- A custom made list of questions for key positions in their organization
- A custom built marking criteria for assessing candidates
- A set of common competency based interview processes