|Course ID :||
|Course Places:||All countries - Istanbul ( Turkey ) - Lebanon (Beirut) - Malaysia - UAE (Dubai) All countries|
|January 15, 2018||January 19, 2018|
|March 5, 2018||March 9, 2018|
|May 14, 2018||May 18, 2018|
|July 16, 2018||July 20, 2018|
|September 3, 2018||September 7, 2018|
|November 26, 2018||November 30, 2018|
By the end of the conference, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between the proactive/strategic approaches of managing training and the traditional/ reactive approaches.
- Use appropriate methods to identify training needs.
- Design and conduct a training needs analysis.
- Analyze the components of human performance and determine how managers and/or the corporate culture may enhance performance.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training.
Champions new initiatives; steps forward to address difficult issues; acts as a catalyst for change and stimulates others to change; paves the way for needed changes; encourages others to improve the unit.
- Steps forward to address difficult issues and problems
- Champions new initiatives within and beyond the scope of own job.
- Asserts positions or ideas on issues.
- Demonstrates an openness to new ways of doing things.
- Prepares people to expect and adapt to change.
- Encourages and challenges others to improve and innovate.
This conference is designed for:
Training and development professionals involved in the process of training needs analysis, coordinating and organizing training conference, and evaluating the results of training. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
|The Proactive and Strategic Role of Training
Identification of Training Needs
Designing and Conducting a Training Needs Analysis
|Improving Human Performance